Thursday, February 13, 2014

Walking Pharmacy: Office Edition

Earlier this week, I talked about the walking pharmacy idea that I borrowed from this pin.  

 Here's my main comfort drawer at work.  I have my work "walking pharmacy," some ibuprofen,  Tums, mouthwash, sudafed, a bag of condiments in individual packets, and a box of tea. (I drink lots of tea.) T here's also a small jar of sugar for the days I eat oatmeal.  You can't see the sarong I have folded under the walking pharmacy, but I use it when I am freezing at work. (aka: often.  I think my office could double as a meat locker!) 


This is my big stuff- my electric kettle, carton of oatmeal, and cans of soup for emergency lunches.


Here's what's in my work walking pharmacy- mostly  makeup, as you can see.  There's also nail clippers, a toothbrush/toothpaste, a small tide 2 go pen, two kinds of lotion, and lots of chapstick.  There's also my elf eye shadow brush. I love that brush, and it only cost a buck!  


Here's my work walking pharmacy all zipped up.  The bag is not big, but it fits a TON of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment