Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How to Make a DIY Scarf Holder

My scarf storage left a lot to be desired.  I had them all hanging on a single nail, and they were a mess.  Any time I wanted to get one out, I would have to dig through and pick up all the ones that fell off.  It made me not want to wear them because getting them out was such a pain.  I thought about buying an organizer like this, but then I remembered this pin on Pinterest. 



All I needed was a hanger and some shower rings.  Done!  


Pop the shower rings on the hanger...


...and hang them on the hanger.  Ta-da!  The scarves are much more accessible and neater.  The only thing I do not like is that they tend to slide to one side. I may have to try one of the many other designs I've seen on Pinterest to see if they work better, but even this is far better than my original mess.  


No comments:

Post a Comment